Medical Physics International
Submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Manuscript is received in editor’s office
2. Editor reads manuscript and assigns reviewers (minimum of two)
3. Reviewers read manuscript and submit unstructured reviews with recommendations
4. Editor reads reviews/recommendations and accepts, requests revision of, or rejects manuscript.
5. If revision required, authors prepare revision and submit to editor’s office.
6. Review process is repeated and final decision on manuscript is made depending on reviews/recommendations.
7. Article is placed on journal website as publication at the next MPI issue.